Creative Workshops and Events
Charleston offers a range of workshops and masterclasses bursting with inspiration, providing an opportunity to develop artistic skills that draw from the rich patchwork of Bloomsbury heritage. Whether you wish to paint, stitch, craft or sculpt, our programme provides a diverse range of workshops for all interests and abilities.
2017 programme of creative workshops and events to be announced shortly, including painted furniture, ceramics, printmaking and painting.
What's On: January
Sun 15: Create a Visual Diary - £90 (£80 Friends)
What's On: March
Mon March 20: Stained Glass with David Lilly
What's On: May
The Charleston Festival runs from 19-29 May 2017
What's On: July
Tuesday 11 July: Papercutting with Su Blackwell
What's On: February
Feb 6: Art and Perfumery - £110 (£100 Friends)
What's On: June
Monday 19 June: Sculptural Ceramics with Kay Aplin
Tuesday 27 June: Painted Chairs with Melissa White
How to Book
(You can also download our online booking guide here)
1. Go to our Box Office to view all our events, or scroll down to our calendar and choose a programme.
2. Click 'Buy Now' or on the event name. You will then be brought to a descriptive page that highlights all the event's details.
3. Select how many tickets you want and click 'Next'
4. Complete the checkout form and provide your payment details.
5. Our system will then automatically send out a email e-receipt (ticket) for you to download, print-out and bring to your 'What's On' event.
6. For support, please call 01323 811626