Creative Workshops and Events
Charleston offers a range of workshops and masterclasses bursting with inspiration, providing an opportunity to develop artistic skills that draw from the rich patchwork of Bloomsbury heritage. Whether you wish to paint, stitch, craft or sculpt, our programme provides a diverse range of workshops for all interests and abilities.
Calendar of Creative Workshops & Events
What's On: July
Sat 16: Life Drawing en plein air - £50 (£45 Friends)
Tues 26: Book-Cut Paper Sculpture - £100 (£90 Friends)
Fri 29: Creation, Re-creation and Time: 100 Years of Charleston's Garden - £20 (£15 Friends)
Sun 31: A Gay Outing: Patricia Highsmith - £25 (£20 Friends)
What's On: August
Tues 9: Life Drawing en plein air - £50 (£45 Friends)
Fri 12: National Garden Scheme
Mon 15: Indian Flower Painting - £100 (£90 Friends)
Tues 16: Young Bohemians: Experimental Drawing - £35 (£30 Friends)
Sat 20: Berwick Church Walk - £25 (£20 Friends)
Mon 22: Stained Glass - £120 (£110 Friends)
Tues 23: Young Bohemians: Painted Lampshades - £35 (£30 Friends)
Tues 30: Abstract Painting - £110 (£100 Friends)
What's On: September
Mon 5: Contemporary Quilting and Patchwork - £110 (£100 Friends)
Mon 12: Study Day: Surrealism in Sussex with Antony Penrose - £100 (£90 Friends)
Mon 19: Experimental Drawing - £100 (£90 Friends)
Tues 20th: Smalti mosaics - £110 (£100 Friends)
Wednesday 28th: Small Wonder Creative Writing Workshop: Writing for Children - £95 (£75 concessions)
Thursday 29th: Small Wonder Creative Writing Workshop: Creating Voices - £95 (£75 concessions)
How to Book
(You can also download our online booking guide here)
1. Go to our Box Office to view all our events, or scroll down to our calendar and choose a programme.
2. Click 'Buy Now' or on the event name. You will then be brought to a descriptive page that highlights all the event's details.
3. Select how many tickets you want and click 'Next'
4. Complete the checkout form and provide your payment details.
5. Our system will then automatically send out a email e-receipt (ticket) for you to download, print-out and bring to your 'What's On' event.
6. For support, please call 01323 811626