Our Corporate Partnership Programme offers companies the opportunity to develop a unique association with Charleston, with exceptional hospitality benefits and opportunities for employee involvement .
Run by a small but dedicated team, Charleston is able to provide a standard of care for its supporters that sets it apart from other arts organisations. It views the relationship with all its supporters as a partnership, and is able to be very flexible with the package of benefits it provides, tailoring it to the specific needs of each.
Charleston receives no statutory public funding and all corporate support makes a vital contribution to protecting this inspiring part of our cultural heritage for future generations.
We have advertising and partnership opportunities for Small Wonder Festival 2016:
Download our Charleston Partnership Opportunities brochure here
Download our Media Pack and Rate Card here
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
Corporate partners are eligible for the following benefits:
- Corporate entertaining from June to September takes place in the Charleston ‘Appleshed’ or in our quintessential artists’ garden. Take advantage of Charleston’s unique and beautiful rural setting in the South Downs (only 14 miles from Brighton) with the added diversion of tours of the house for all guests by specialist guides. More venue hire information
- Employee engagement with the visual and literary arts through free entry to Charleston and the opportunity to attend creative workshops and lunchtime talks at your offices.
- Exclusive tickets for clients or employees for events, including the renowned Charleston Festival in May and also Small Wonder, the UK’s only short story festival, in September.
- Prominent acknowledgement of your association with Charleston on our print material and website.
- Opportunity to sponsor an exhibition in the changing programme of shows that we put on in the Gallery at Charleston.
Charleston Festival Sponsorship
Companies can also sponsor an event at the Charleston Festival, which is one of the UK’s most successful independent festivals, which hosts almost 7,000 visitors each May and receives widespread coverage in the local and national press.
Festival sponsorship offers a range of benefits, including:
- Crediting in the Charleston Festival programme and on all marketing material.
- Crediting on the Charleston website, receiving an average 150,000 hits per month.
- Prominent onsite branding at Charleston on the day of your event.
- Live URL to your company website from the Charleston website
- 20 complimentary tickets to your sponsored event with front row seating and VIP parking
- The opportunity to entertain up to 20 guests in a private space at Charleston either prior to or after your event
- Acknowledgement by the introductory speaker at your chosen Festival event
We would be delighted to talk further about how we can tailor a package of benefits for you around the Charleston Festival.
For further information about corporate partnerships at Charleston, please contact Eleanor Crawforth, Head of Development and Enterprises on 01323 815161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org