BECOME A FRIEND
The Charleston Trust, a small independent charity receiving no government funding, was set up in 1980 to restore and maintain the home of the Bloomsbury Group artists for the benefit of the public. The Friends of Charleston, its thriving membership scheme, provides valuable support to help Charleston remain a place of inspiration and creativity and continue to be a flourishing independent house museum.
Click HERE to download an application form now. Support Charleston and help to safeguard its future by becoming a member and enjoy:
- Free entry to the house and garden during our public opening hours
- Priority Booking for the Charleston Festival
- Selected offers for the What’s On programme of workshops, short courses, events, walks and talks
- Regular updates by post and email including Canvas, Charleston’s tri-annual publication
- Exclusive Friends offers and events at the Charleston Shop
- 10% off venue hire
- 20% off Tailored Tours of the house outside of public opening hours (by arrangement)
BECOME A FRIEND FOR LIFE
Support Charleston even further by becoming a Life Friend and for a one-off joining fee enjoy all the benefits of standard membership and:
- Free entry to the house and garden for yourself and up to 3 guests during our public opening hours
- Exclusive tours of the house for yourself and up to 8 guests outside of public opening hours (by arrangement)
- A copy of The Charleston Book, signed by its author Virginia Nicholson
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 811 626.
Click HERE to download an application form now.
Already a Friend of Charleston? Click HERE to download a renewal form.
There are different types of membership to suit you. See below for more information.
Single Membership £39
Joint Membership £54
Family Membership £62
Life Membership Single/Joint £650/£1150
Sign up to Gift Aid
UK tax-payers can sign a Gift Aid declaration, which allows the Trust to claim back the tax paid on subscription costs. Gift Aid costs you nothing, but increases the real value of every subscription by 25%.
Click here to download a Gift Aid declaration.
Single Membership £49
Joint Membership £67
Family Membership £77
Life Membership Single/Joint £1150/£1650
USA and other countries
Single Membership £59
Joint Membership £77
Family Membership £92
Life Membership Single/Joint £1550/£2050
American Friends and Supporters
Charleston is a Sponsored Project of the Royal Oak Foundation in the United States: www.royal-oak.org. If you are a US tax payer, you may make tax deductible donations to the Royal Oak Foundation.
Please contact Charleston on 01323 811626 or at email@example.com for a Royal Oak Foundation gift form.